To apply, and to register for our Assessment Days in Sofia, download the Ignition Graduate Application Form and send it together with your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send the completed application by post to:
Business Building Megapark, 1st Floor
115G Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd.
You should have completed a Bachelor level degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or related science subject and be willing to live in/relocate to Prague. Many of Interoute's services are based on developing software in-house or integrating large systems, so we expect knowledge and interest in at least one of the following areas:
• UNIX and Windows experience, Perl, C, C++, .NET, C#, SQL all relevant
• Network Skills: Familiarity with TCP/IP and basic routing - BGP etc
• Voice and VoIP: Understanding of the basics of packet based voice services
• Some familiarity with TDM protocols - C7 preferred
In addition to technical skills, we are seeking:
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Analytical thinking
- Customer focus
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Willingness to embrace change and be a team player
- During your first 18 months with us, you will work in a range of roles and departments across our business including Network Operations, Software Development, Service Delivery, Customer Services…
- You will be exposed to a Europe-wide culture and team dynamics
- Regular appraisals throughout your training period will give you the feedback you need to develop your skills and experience.
- Working closely with our managers, a Graduate Program Manager will guide you through your placements and towards your final career choice within Interoute.
- You will be working at the leading edge of technology on a modern network alongside experienced professionals.
- As part of your training, and for your continued development, we have more than 2,000 courses for you to study on-line. Among others, our programs include Cisco certified courses.
- We will provide relocation assistance to those joining us from abroad, including full support with required work permits and visas.
- Start date: flexible
|As our customers demand increased bandwidth and intelligent solutions for their businesses, we must meet their needs not only with our unique physical network, but also with our most valuable resource; our people. It is an exciting time to join Interoute. We have completed plans for this year's Graduate Program and are ready to meet the next members of our growing team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Interoute's HR and Senior Management have been working on a Graduate Recruitment Programme throughout Central & Eastern Europe to attract top quality graduates to accept a career at Interoute. We hired more than 40 Graduates since the program’s start in 2007. Based on the program’s success, we are expanding the program in 2010 to 10 additional spaces.