Spares Logistics Coordinator
Team Description & Purpose of Role
Based in Sofia the AV & Logistics is a group of people responsible for maintaining accurate stock levels at various Warehouses around Europe, Ordering and tracking deliveries to destinations all over the world which includes supporting various departments within Interoute to deliver and support services for our Customers. The team consists of experts both in Logistics and AV and works closely with the Delivery and Sales organisation to ensure timely and cost effective delivery and installation of AV solutions.
Plays a critical role in the 3rd party Interoute FLM logistics cycle for spares and build stock by maintaining a high level of inventory integrity, resolving issues, analyzing data, defining problems, developing conclusions and making recommendations for improvement to management.
Maintains records, replenishes spares stock, and plans for future requirements based on orders, schedules and forecasts.
This position will report into the Delivery Operations Group. The role must communicate effectively and build a professional relationship with internal/external customers Finance, Field Engineering, 3rd party Suppliers to perform monitor and maintain inventory control.
• Monitor inventory issuance and reporting inventory usage in Interoute FLM’s
• Reconcile inventory variances by identifying root cause. Document and take corrective actions to ensure future inventory accuracy based on root causes of variances between oracle system and physical stock held in Interoute’s 60+ stock locations throughout Europe.
• Process the RMAs with external vendors in timely and accurate manner according the agreed SLAs
• Responsible to oversee and ensure the execution of all inventory control and auditing functions including year-end stock audit
• Work on a cross functional basis with CSD Logistics, warehouse, Field Engineering and transportation personnel to ensure inventory accuracy in Oracle
• Manage stock count processes in FLM & Field Depots
• Monitor inventory activity and manage obsolete and/or completed projects with Finance Field and Service Delivery
• Communicate through various reports the results of cycle counts, physical inventories and other information pertaining to inventory accuracy.
• Reconcile inventory discrepancies and make necessary adjustments to achieve 99.95% location and inventory accuracy.
• Perform transactional location moves in Oracle ERP where required
• Oversee all auditing functions to include inbound, outbound, and Quality Control.
• Provide customer required information as requested
• Responsible advising on design and bill of materials for various types of audiovisual equipment installations required by our customers in different locations worldwide. Engage with customer to determine specific AV order requirements and determine equipment ordering details to the Interoute delivery department for specific customer orders
• Support customer with their AV requirements by providing overall solution and identification of equipment part number, description and supplier details
• Direct and coordinate activities of assistants during AV Installation together with the UCOMM Delivery team
• Participate into the development of Interoute AV products
• Inventory database is maintained daily with recurring issues identified measured and corrected
• Assistance is provided to other team members when needed
• Maintain consistent compliance with all company policies and procedures
• Has very good knowledge with MS Excel spreadsheets and System reporting tools, typically Oracle, Business Objects.
• Work from Parts Lists, Basic Schematics or Written Procedures (WIs)
• As advantage will be considered previous experience in warehouse admin, Cycle counting and stocktaking processes
• Formal Qualifications in Telecommunications would be an advantage but is not mandatory
• Experience with Audio/Video and Telepresence products is preferred but not necessarily essential
• Knowledge of one of Cisco, Polycom or LifeSize Telepresence products will be considered as advantage but is not a must
• Ability to work accurately & quickly to meet deadlines
• Has a strong attention to detail
• Professional and articulate
• Confident in dealing with internal staff and external parties
• Strong interpersonal skills are critical – the roll involves extracting information from busy people who's day jobs are not data or order quality
• Good written and oral communication skills
• English essential