|Would you like to be trained for 4 years at our European Operations Centre with an opportunity to work in one of our Regional Centres on completion of the training programme?
To apply, and to register for our assessment days in Prague, download the Application Form and send it together with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Or send the completed application by fax or post to:
Graduate Recruitment Manager
Interoute Czech s.r.o.
155 00 Prague 13
Tel: +420 225 352 111
Fax: +420 225 352 112
You should have completed a relevant degree, must have a valid EU work permit and be willing to live in Prague.
In addition you must have:
- Good written and spoken English
- Desirable: First languages in one of the following (German, French, Italian, Swedish , Russian, Spanish)
- Mandatory : Fluent in English.
- Professional and articulate
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- Ability to work in a timely and accurate fashion
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and self motivated, team player
|Essential: Good Excel skills; ideally to include; Pivot Tables, VLookUp and Macros
Desirable: Siebel experience, Oracle experience, Calculus experience.
|- You will be provided with on the job training and trained in ACCA at the PWC Academy in Prague with a fully supported study package.
- We will offer a 4 year contract with a break at the end of second year which is when you are expected to have successfully completed the ACCA Foundation Level.
- During the 3rd or 4th year we are expecting you to apply for permanent roles as they arise across the Interoute Group.
- We will provide you with a competitive package and assistance in finding accommodation in Prague.
- You will have regular appraisals throughout your training period
|You will work within the Prague Shared Service Centre team to assist in carrying out key centralised tasks for the company. This team will be made up of university graduates from across Europe, based in Prague.
- Ensuring all invoices are sent out on time
- Ensuring all invoices are accurate
- Dealing with and resolving billing disputes
- Analysis of our costs from Other Licecensed Operators (OLO)
- Confirm that supplier invoices are accurate
- Correct standing data in CRM
- Report on these costs and related gross margins
- Forecast these costs
- Central Accounts Team Credit Control & payments collection